BRIDE PRIDE EVENT REGISTRATION
There are a few simple steps to complete to get your Bride Pride registration and wedding or renewal plans underway!
- Complete the registration form on this page. You will need to provide information for both Brides - whether you are getting married or renewing your vows. When you have completed the form, hit submit.
- Visit the Registration Fee page, read the information provided and make a payment - the fee for the event is the same for both weddings and renewals ($150.00).
- Stay tuned to receive a confirmation notice.
- Learn about obtaining a marriage license - you'll need one if you are getting married. You will not need one if you are renewing your vows, but you will have to fill out the registration form on this page!
WHAT YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- Bride Pride Wedding & Renewal Ceremony with Kate Clinton
- Welcome Package upon arrival at Womencrafts
- Special Vocal Performances during wedding by performance artists.
- Access to Video download of the Ceremony
- Access to Still Photos at Step & Repeat (think Oscars)
- Access to Candid Photos taken during the ceremony
- Over the Rainbow Shower Party
- License to Marry Reception Party
- Celebratory Commercial Street Trolley Parade
- Complimentary Champagne Toast
- Bride Pride Wristband entitling you to discounts at local partner restaurants, galleries, stores and with private, professional photographers.
MARRIAGE LICENSE INFORMATION
Important things to know for those getting married:
You both must be 18 in order to obtain a marriage license.
You must obtain a marriage license in the State of Massachusetts. Preferably - in Provincetown where the ceremony will take place.
Marriage licenses are issued in the Town Clerk's Office at 260 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA 02657 .
Marriage filings must be conducted in the Clerk's office with both parties present and cannot be done through the mail or via the Internet.
There is a mandatory three-day waiting period from the time you apply for your license to the time when it is issued and you are able to pick it up.
After the three days have lapsed, visit Town Hall to pick up your license. (Licenses are valid for sixty (60) days after issued.)
You must bring your license and present it to Bride Pride Headquarters located at Womencrafts prior to the wedding ceremony.
After the ceremony, Kate Clinton - our Reverend-For-the-Day - will complete your marriage license and submit it for you.
You will receive two copies of your marriage certificate via mail from the Town Clerk's Office. It will be sent to the mailing address you provided at Town Hall when you first applied.
Please visit the Bride Pride FAQ page for more information. There's a lot to know.
You may also want to visit the Town Clerk's site for additional information.
Are you getting excited?
For those renewing their vows:
You will not need to visit the Town Clerk's Office, nor will you need to wait three days, but you will need to go to Womencrafts prior to the ceremony to check-in.
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES
YOUR WEDDING/Renewal Ceremony
Your wedding or wedding ceremony is scheduled for 11:00 a.m. on July 22, 2017 in Provincetown, MA
REGISTER FOR BRIDE PRIDE
If you are getting married, you must register for Bride Pride - on this site - no later than JUNE 22, 2017.
If you are renewing your vows, you may register for Bride Pride - on this site - up to the day before the event. Deadline: JULY 21, 2017.
APPLY FOR MARRIAGE LICENSE
It is essential that you apply for your marriage license - in person - no later than TUESDAY, JULY 18, 2017. We recommend that you make your application in the morning. The Town Clerk's Office opens at 8AM.
If you are renewing your vows, you do not need to apply for a license.
PICK UP YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE
You must pick up your marriage license by NOON, on FRIDAY, July 21, 2017. Town Hall closes at noon, so be on-time!
If you are renewing your vows, you do not need to pick up a marriage license.
SUBMIT YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE
After you have picked up your marriage license, visit Womencrafts - the Bride Pride Registration Headquarters - located at 376 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA 02657 - no later than by FRIDAY, July 21, 2017 at 5PM.
If you are renewing your vows, you do not need to drop off your license at Womencrafts, but you will need to go to check-in prior to July 22, 2017.
Womencrafts is one of only ten remaining Feminist Bookstores in the country, so enjoy your visit and look around while you're there. Michelle Axelson will be happy to welcome you, get you set up, answer any questions you might have and show you around the shop.
To complete your registration, please visit the Registration Fee page. Your registration will not be valid until you complete this step.